cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a scam?

edwardwakeman

Is this a scam?

Just emailing really to see if anyone has had a similar experience to me.

I bought my subscription mid march with the guarantee that my internet would be up and running on 27.03.18. Needless to say this did not happen. No one contacted me at all on why this  was and I had no indication this would be the case.

Next I was told it would be up and running on 03.04.18 which also did not happen.

Every time I call them the mistakes are blamed on third parties, the customer sales representatives all give conflicting information and say they are going to look into it and call me back which they don't. And that is only if I am lucky enough to get a hold of anyone at all.

If anyone else has experienced this please let me know so I can look elsewhere for an internet provider that aren't completely incompetent as I do not know what other recourse there possibly is.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Is this a scam?

Hi @edwardwakeman

Sorry to hear about the level of service you have received, that goes against every principle we stand for as a company and we certainly do not wish any of our customers to feel that was at any point during our relationship!

I have checked your account today and can see that your Broadband Service should now be active, the order completed yesterday.

I had a look at your RADIUS (a tool where we can check for router connections) and it has shown me that we are yet to see a connection - can I ask if you currently have your router plugged in to the mains power and Openreach Master Socket of your premise?

I ran a preemptive a test on your Phone Line in case there was anything which would prevent you from gaining a connection and that has come back as "No fault was found after automated testing".

The combination of the above leads me to believe that you should be able to have full access to your services!

Please do let us know if this is not the case and we can take another look at your account.

Thanks