cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone on Plusnet capable of giving a quick, clear solution?

geoffrey1928

Is anyone on Plusnet capable of giving a quick, clear solution?

We have been paying over £50 for a broadband, tv and phone service. The phone is hardly used...so £50+ per month is far too much.

We just want a phone line and internet connection. I spent over 30 minutes waiting to get through on webchat, to be told I would have to telephone the TV department to end the tv service and they may offer a better deal. I have just spent over 20 minutes on the phone getting through. Enough is enough.

I would rather stop with Plusnet, to save the hassle, but it seems they don't want my custom. I do have fibre broadband, if I can still have that with a phone line for £25 a month, I would be happy....

Now, can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Re: Is anyone on Plusnet capable of giving a quick, clear solution?

Hi @geoffrey1928

Sorry we didn't answer sooner when you called, can you provide me with your account username (via pm please) and comment here and I'll arrange for one of our agents to contact you.

Thanks

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi there, I'd advise to call our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 (Selecting option 1, then option 2). There's currently no wait time at present so you should be able to get straight through.

I hope this helps.

+Edit+

Scrap that,  if you reply to @JonoH he'll have it in hand

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi @geoffrey1928

I can see that my colleague from the customer options team has contacted you and run through some deals for you which you have decided to think about.

If you do want to take one of the offers just get in touch with us and we can get his applied for you.