cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interleaving switch to off please

TerryCTR
Grafter

Interleaving switch to off please

As per the title my ping is running about 32ms on interleave path (I'm told it says auto) so can I have it changed to fast path so I can see if it drops it some more as titanfall is feeling a little laggy at times
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Interleaving switch to off please

Done,
Despite what I added to the ticket it should complete on Monday rather than tomorrow Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
TerryCTR
Grafter

Thanks Adam Smiley
TerryCTR
Grafter

Still showing as interleaved path
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Your Interleaving is definitely off:
WBC 160K - 24M No delay (INP 0) 6dB Downstream, UC No delay (INP 0) 6dB Upstream
0 = Interleaving Off
1/2/4/8 = Different levels of Interleaving
When Interleaving is on Auto is means DLM can put Interleaving back on straight away. I'll place an order for it to be 'Off'. This order should complete tomorrow, early morning for you.
TerryCTR
Grafter

Auto was meant to be turned off permanently on my account a couple of years back.
Why would the  DLM put it back on. Does this mean I'm unlikely to get a lower ping than 33ms with it off due to the line becoming unstable
Terry
Edit:  still on as far as my router is concerned
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

If your line becomes stable at any time, our suppliers can put Interleaving back on, this can be done whether we turn it off or not unfortunately.
It may be that Interleaving was set to Auto due to a brief period of instability at some point. I'll get it turned off for tomorrow morning and see if that makes any difference for you.
TerryCTR
Grafter

Ok thanks, Its more just to see if this helps the lag in titanfall but from what I read I'm better off with a poorer connection and high ping rate so I don't know that this will help