cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incredibly low download speed.

CobaltKris
Dabbler

Incredibly low download speed.

After a series of disconnects on Saturday my download speed has crashed through the floor. I've done speed-tests using 2 different routers and they both return results like this.
- 18:57 on 30/10/11
- 11:10 on 31/10/11
I'm waiting to do a few more before I open a proper support ticket but I figured I'd try the forums and see if the guys here can help. Oh, and how do I go about finding out how to get switched to ADSL2?
dick:green Image tags added.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Incredibly low download speed.

Hi CobaltKris,
I'm sure myself and the other staff members are happy to help you via community, however we would still need to ask that you raise a fault ticket first as that will give us all the necessary info we need to go on.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
CobaltKris
Dabbler

Fair enough, I see it's been changed anyway and the '48hrs with fault' thing is gone.
How about my ADSL2 question?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Re ADSL2, it looks like you already have that. I'll get back to you ASAP with regards to the fault issue.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
CobaltKris
Dabbler

What's the turn-around supposed to be on fault tickets? It's been 48 hours and the only response I've received is 'escalated to the correct team for review'.
Right now I'm treating my connection like 56k because anything beyond loading mainly text pages is nearly impossible, pretty frustrating.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi,
We advise that a response should be given between 48 and 72 hours of a fault being raised to us. I've raised the fault with our suppliers now for you.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team