Did you mean: 

IP profile dropped

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: IP profile dropped

Hi,
Just to be clear, you'd like for me to add Max Premium for you? This will get you a prioritised service on the BT Network as well as increasing your upload speeds. If you're happy for me to do this, I'll get the order placed for you.
P.S - The monthly charge is £7.83 - just so you're aware.
Finnigan
Grafter

Hi chris
            looks like i spoke too soon about the net as ive had this connection issues in my router stats,Ill add a screen shot with this reply plus rather worring security issue too in the router stats.......Finnigan
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The order for Max Premium has completed, you may have noticed a disconnection (briefly) when this order completed. Has this made any difference for you?
Finnigan
Grafter

Hi Chris
              The IP profile is still at 6.5 still not seen a difference and got alot of disconnections yesterday, Please check my previuos post on page 2 of these replys....Finnigan
Finnigan
Grafter

Hi Chris
              i have tested to see if ive got max premium on my line and NO i have not same results as yesterday what is going on, Still my profile is locked at 6.5 not 7.1mb still high ping drop out disconnections worse than its ever been, Realy fed up with this now BTWholesale screen shots added with this mail and if my upload was uncapped it would be 0.46 up not still 0,36 as its been for ages.....Finnigan
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

I used to have ADSL max premium before with Entanet as it a waste of money. I only getting 6.9Mbps download and 800Kbps upload with 45ms ping. I revert back to standard ADSL and this time I get 7.02Mbps and 448Kbps with 19ms ping.
Finnigan
Grafter

Hi there
              Iam really at a loss with this service max premium supposed to complete yesterday and still no change ip profile still at 6,5mb instead of 7,1 lots of issues crc errors errors/second
etc issue not being resolved since 4th month 2013 to do with my ip profile getting the run around with fixing this issue,Running bt speed tests everyday with no change to ip profile or speed
lag in games browsing is slow after 4pm at night then its fine after 12pm midnight........finnigan
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi,
It looks as though the order has completed but the product on our suppliers back end hasn't changed over.
I've just completed a reset on your line which should refresh everything. Can you keep an eye on this over the next few hours and let us know if there's any difference please?
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

IP Profile of 6.5Mbps and ping of 41ms sound like interleaved is on?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It is indeed because interleaving is on, though as Chris has just reset the line that may well change - and given the sync rate of 8128 I'd expect for the better.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Going from Max to Max Premium isn't going to make any difference to the download sync speed or the IP Profile! Going between fastpath and interleaved (and the level of interleaving) will obviously make a difference.
I'm on Max Premium - here's my stats:
Uptime: 31 days, 7:35:09
DSL Type: ITU-T G.992.1
Bandwidth (Up/Down) [kbps/kbps]: 832 / 8,128
Data Transferred (Sent/Received) [GB/GB]: 4.76 / 22.53
Output Power (Up/Down) [dBm]: 12.3 / 19.9
Line Attenuation (Up/Down) [dB]: 11.0 / 20.5
SN Margin (Up/Down) [dB]: 15.0 / 6.6
System Vendor ID (Local/Remote): TMMB / ----
Chipset Vendor ID (Local/Remote): BDCM / TSTC
Loss of Framing (Local/Remote): 0 / -
Loss of Signal (Local/Remote): 0 / -
Loss of Power (Local/Remote): 0 / -
Loss of Link (Remote): -
Error Seconds (Local/Remote): 172 / -
FEC Errors (Up/Down): 0 / 0
CRC Errors (Up/Down): 210 / 178
HEC Errors (Up/Down): - / 144
My current line speed is 7.15 Mb in the members centre.
It took a llllooooonnnnnnggggg time to get the connection this good after I moved here as for many months I was connected to Marconi equipment in the exchange which just isn't as good.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've just been in touch with our suppliers regarding this.
There's been an issue with this order in particular, we've got a case going through to resolve this which is due to resolve the issue on Monday. I'll sort a refund out for the time Max Premium hasn't been available to you once it's been fixed.
Interleaving *should* be off by tomorrow.
Sorry about this.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: jelv
It took a llllooooonnnnnnggggg time to get the connection this good after I moved here as for many months I was connected to Marconi equipment in the exchange which just isn't as good.

BTW I checked your stats from the first page of this topic and you are not on Marconi equipment so no need to worry about that.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Finnigan
Grafter

Hi there
              Thanks to Chris,goldenadsl and Jelv for all there input regarding this issue much appreciated lads, I will keep a close eye on the internet till monday see if changes are implemented, Fingers crossed it all goes well ......many thanks Finnigan
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

No problem. Glad that Chris had managed to turn interleaving off with the order submit to BT. It's should happen overnight.