Did you mean: 

I ( use to ) want to quit trial

James
Grafter

Re: I want to quit trial

scootie
Grafter

Re: I ( use to ) want to quit trial

Did'nt get round to doing any pings last night but i did manage to play Race Pro from 10pm till 1am with no lag according to my m8 who was all ways behind me on the track  Grin and cod waw from 1am to 2am seemed fine.
glad you all took the half price holiday offer up
scootie
Grafter

diffrent story last night got lag when playing race pro from midnight till just past 1am. i did quick ping last night just to see how bad it was.
scootie
Grafter

Is there going to be an update today or are you still monitoring the situation?
scootie
Grafter

i trust i will get a reply to the above before closing time Smiley
off to do some xboxing why 21cn is in good shape Cool
scootie
Grafter

shocking pings again at 9.30pm
can hardly hear my m8 on XBL and all cars in race pro are lagging to the point i cant play Angry
somthing needs doing asap on this one as i am being out performed by a sky connection.
this dosent look gd on you PN
EDIT
thanks pn no gaming for me tonight. just went down to tell my m8 what i was pinging at and he couldnt even hear me i had to send him a private message just so he could her me being very unhappy with PN at the mo and that i wouldnt be back on tonight unless my pings come back down to below at least 50ms
also not over the moon that you didnt reply to post 78 and 79 today all i asked for was a update on the situation after having to put up all bank hols with this issue and the previous week before that gathering the evidence that said it was PN's network at fault.
are PN actualy closely montoring 21cn as i am very surrpised that your self's did not pick up that the queues where upside down and pings through the roof before i did and there is no service status here about the issue http://community.plus.net/21cn-maintenance/ or on the standard service status page
this also seems to have been made worse by the increase in bandwidth given to the sliver queue

chrisyoung
Grafter

yeah my pings are looking the same always in the evening.
scootie
Grafter

hasnt lowered and stablized all night. so i couldnt even get half an hours gaming in.
a soft labourdoodle is fast turning into a pitbull
scootie
Grafter

any one got a pic of werewolf to put on this one.
2am and still not back to normal.
this is last ping result iam posting if i go another weekend with this latency i will be looking else were for better latency so i can start gaming again.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Quote from: ASBO
are PN actualy closely montoring 21cn as i am very surrpised that your self's did not pick up that the queues where upside down and pings through the roof before i did and there is no service status here about the issue http://community.plus.net/21cn-maintenance/ or on the standard service status page.

Sorry about this, I'll look to get something posted this morning. I'll also give those looking into the 21CN issues a prod (ref:56389). The graphing we recently set up does not look particularly pretty at all for last night Sad

Edit: Looks like I might have misinterpreted that graphing which is for *all* drops across all queues. If you look at the Gold/Titanium graphs things look much more favourable:

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Presumably you have stopped all further trialists being added until this is resolved!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Yes we have.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

chrisyoung
Grafter

this morning ive done a few ping tests and it still is not to stable. there is a fluctuation of 30ms not as bad as at night with a fluctuation 300ms but that is still enough to make a game lag. gaming on the adsl2+ trail is just imposssible!!!  Angry
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

We've been doing some testing this afternoon and made some changes to see if we can improve things. The changes seemed to make an improvement when we simulated maxing out the network but it's hard to be sure when the network actually maxes. So will be interesting to see what happens tonight and whether there's any improvement. Please let us know what you see.
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology
scootie
Grafter

o.k so this trial and yes problems happen on trials iam o.k with that.
what iam abit anoyed about is PN wasnt on case before me. come  on its a trial you should be looking for things like this to go wrong this qos monitoring of thn-ag2 box  should been in place from day one of the trial and what extra info has the QOS given you that i couldnt all ready see here http://www.plus.net/support/network_performance/broadband_packets_drop.shtm
why did a gamer join the trial you asked in another thread bob.
well i was told a few months before my exchange went live that PN did'nt have that many gamers/none at all on the trial esp ones giving you feedback. so i thought i would be helpful to PN vounlter my latency to you so you know sure that 21cn works for gamers when you relese to the mass public as a big slice of your bussiness must come from gamers.
now that me and chrisyoung have voluntered are latency and found and made you aware of the latency how about thorwing a bone this way and may be work out a away that are connetions can be moved away from the thn-ag2 box and see if theres latency on a diffrent gateway then if theres no latency leave us off the thn-ag2 box till you sort it:  ) Smiley Smiley Smiley