cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I despair

Despair
Dabbler

Re: I despair

I've received a message, to an open question, stating I have to wait another 24-72 hours, for another engineer's report.
Please remove 'fixed' from this thread.
Highlighted
Fixes: 346

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Fix removed @Despair.

Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 70.0.1 (64-bit)

Life is tough enough without adding Linux into the mix.
Despair
Dabbler

How much longer must I endure this?
20 days of intermittant sevice, then 7 days of no service, so far.
Despair
Dabbler

The farce continues.
Just spent another 45mins on the phone to plusnet technical. They now believe there is a pstn fault - not a broadband fault.
'We cannot rectify the pstn fault as we have no record of your phone number - contact your provider'.
Weird as I'm paying for phone and broadband.
Will someone get a grip of this situation!!!
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 55

Thank you for getting back to us @Despair.

I'm sincerely sorry this issue is still occurring on your service & I apologise for the frustration caused to you. It is never our intention to waylay or further inconvenience our customers, I can certainly understand from your perspective how it seems so. I can see you have got in touch with our contact centre and they have updated your ongoing fault ticket here.

Give us a nudge once you have had that engineer appointment to let us know how it went and we can go from there.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

Despair
Dabbler

I was told that the broadband engineer's call, booked by plusnet, for Monday pm, was being cancelled, by plusnet, as the engineer could not work on/was not responsible for the phone line.
Apparently, my phone line was never transferred from bt!
I was today, after 4 weeks, instructed by plusnet to get bt out to repair the fault on the line. As it would take a further 10 days for plusnet to transfer my number, then additional time to rectify the fault.
If bt find no fault then there is an £85 charge - bt coming Monday pm.
Could you provide me with a ticket number/infomation, for the open pstn fault, as bt are, so far, saying the auto line tests find no fault that would cause the broadband to fail.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 55

Hello @Despair,

If the line is indeed held by BT any information such a ticket numbers would be of no use to them as they will use a completely different system to us. Please let us know how you get on with the engineer from BT, once the phone fault has been rectified we can start working to resolve the broadband issue if it still continues.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team