Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am confused

FIXED
ignaw
Hooked

I am confused

Ok, so I am not sure what I did... On main website, I pushed banner with something about fiber and I thought it would go to new deals or something. But it sent me straight to change package and then I got confused because the page had this yellow box and I am sure I did not click anything on this page.

Does this mean I actually messed something up?

plusnet.PNG

p.s.I have contract for 12 months 18.99 unlimited broadband and I am very happy with it...

3 REPLIES 3
Menace65
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: I am confused

I doubt you can accidentally upgrade/downgrade your package [unless your drunk!] if you did, you would recive an email. So check your email.

All the best

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Hi there.

When you click on a fibre offer for an existing customer it'll take you to the product change page for you to be able to change your package.

While I can't see a previous package change on your account, it looks like it may be in relation to your account being signed up on the 21/11/2018 which would explain why it's asking you to come back 30 days later on the 21/12/2018.

Apologies for the confusion we've caused, it's something which probably could be worded better or not show at all unless you have actually done a product change in the last 30 days. 

This shouldn't impact your ability to upgrade to fibre, though that said, it looks like there's a records issue with our suppliers systems as fibre (or broadband at all for that matter) doesn't look to be available for you.

I've raised a records query and I'll update you when I receive a response back.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Good news! Line records at http://www.dslchecker.bt.com should now be up to date.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like fibre is actually available. Sad

If you'd like to query this with Openreach, I'd recommend filling out this formwize: https://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?idx=505d040e0b080d and a member of their fibre enquiries team will get back to you within 30 days.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet