cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub one losing wifi connection

Gooders1

Hub one losing wifi connection

Ok. Had plusnet for a while no issues. Then a few nights ago started losing WiFi signal. Seemed intermittent and when switched router on and off seemed to fix the problem. Have a number of tvs hardwired to the router never had an issue. Still got broadband but no WiFi. Been in touch and had new router sent out. All connected up same problem. Tried to access the hub manager ( not that I should need to with a brand new router but anyway). Can’t get access . Laptop connected via cable but still no access. Can’t check settings so a bit of catch 22. Tried a factory reset no use. Strange how suddenly stopped. Not even showing up on
List of networks available. Driving me nuts. Any ideas please as considering moving provider now.
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Hub one losing wifi connection

Sorry to hear you've been having issues.

I've tried locating your account using the details you've provided on your community account but I've been unable to find it.

Can you PM me your account username I can look into this further?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Gooders1

Hi Matthew. Basically the account is in my sons name Ryan Goodwin. He has recently moved to london so he no longer uses the system though it is in his name. With his help over the phone we have managed to sort the problem via the hub manager though it was a mission. I am not sure if you can help us but at this time we are paying 34£ month. Ryan needed that package as he is a gamer. All we do is watch Netflix so is there a cheaper package we could swap to? We have been offered 20£ month but wanted to know if you could do that. If it’s not you I need to speak to could you refer my enquiry to another colleague please.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @Gooders1

If you can PM myself or Matt the username, we'll be happy to see what we can do, though it's likely we may need to speak to your son as the account holder to agree a new package.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet