cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub delivery

benlad

Hub delivery

Broadband connection is to be activated on Friday 1st September, but I am yet to receive a hub. When will I get it?
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Hub delivery

It doesn't look like automation has placed the router order just yet. I've put it through now manually and we'll get it to you as quickly as we can. Can you let us know how your activation goes on Friday?

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
benlad

Thanks.  I will let you know how it goes if I have a router to try it out. I signed up 3 weeks ago.... Seems to be a long, drawn out process.

I got an SMS yesterday saying it was in the post and I have received an e-mail today saying it has been despatched today - Not convinced the systems are very good.  Is something really happening?  You say you will get it to me as quickly as you can - that would be next day delivery.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

From what I can see your router was ordered on the 30th, dispatched on the 31st and arrived on the 1st. We can see your connection is online now. Everything working as expected?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet