cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much downtime before PN or BT offer refund?

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: How much downtime before PN or BT offer refund?

This is the best - as Ben Verwaayan is the Chief Executive - I suspect posting the email address is against forum rules so go here linky and the thread is about the same problem
Ianwild
Grafter

I can't think why posting Ben's email adddress would be against forum rules - It's in the public domain anyway and I'm sure he is perfectly capable of dealing with mail from his customers.
BTW - Puddy, PlusNet and BT don't have the same CEO (Our CEO is Neil Laycock) and whatever you may think we interact with BT in more or less the same way as we always did. We still pay the same wholesale rates for the services we buy and still have similar account management relationships with people in BT Wholesale (Who in turn, buy their products from Openreach!). You might not believe it, but would you expect to go to the Environment agency to deal with a Tax matter? Both are 'owned' by the government...
Ian
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

This rule
Posting of Personal Details
Without the express permission of the user these are not to be posted on the forums. This includes the content of pm's (personal forum messages) or emails received from moderators or staff.
puddy
Grafter

Quote from: Ian
You might not believe it, but would you expect to go to the Environment agency to deal with a Tax matter? Both are 'owned' by the government...
Ian

Picked the wrong one here Ian I do work for HM Government if you had a compliant for the environment agency you could complain to the head of govenment i.e Gorden Brown he will deal with every government dept .
You are still owned by BT though
so who is your ceo boss and does he have a seat on  BT board and does BT pay is salary?
puddy