cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should PN part of a linked order take?

Big_Dawg
Hooked

How long should PN part of a linked order take?

Moved house last Friday (15th) and provided PN with SIM from BT. The voice side (BT) of my line was made live the same day but four days later still no broadband. I thought being a linked order both services would be made live at the same time or is this not how it works?. Can someone in PN please chase this up. No response on my ticket since the 4th November.
Ticket 76723401
4 REPLIES 4
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: How long should PN part of a linked order take?

Did you provide the sim code to Plusnet before the 8th? If so they've cocked up and failed to place the order correctly. The way things are at the moment it wouldn't surprise me if they haven't failed to place the order at all or it was rejected days ago for some reason and they haven't noticed. Sad
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
AndyH
Grafter

Is there an update in the tracker? https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=adsl_status
Big_Dawg
Hooked

Provided SIM well before 8th and nothing showing on the ADSL tracker for the order. The only evidence I have of the order is a reply to the ticket when PN tried to move the service before the order was supposed to be actioned and therefore failed.  Crazy
Big_Dawg
Hooked

Got my reply. Having to wait another 7days so I suspect the order was 'misplaced'. I've been with PN for many years but now feel let down for my customer loyalty. Hurrrumph!  Angry