cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you contact Plusnet?

Innovations
Grafter

How do you contact Plusnet?

I have a Premier 1 account and notice usage is approaching 3GB. This might trigger something but I can't see any limits on the Plus site. When I try to get this clarified, I can't find a way of raising a ticket. Am I missing something? The Help assistant doesn't cover this area and doesn't offer a way out.
19 REPLIES 19
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: How do you contact Plusnet?

3GB on a Premier account is fine, you won't hit any restrictions until you have used 13GB at peak times.
Have a look at this page for more information
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
James
Grafter

Hi there,
I reckon this link might be of some use to you:
http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/products/archive/bb_premier1.shtml
James
Grafter

Liam
Grafter

Hi there,
On the Help Assistant, if the information presented doesn't help there is a link on the Right Hand side to go through and contact the support team.
You can also find our telephone number on the How to Contact Us page.
Premier Option 1 @ £21.99 /month comes with a 20Gb included usage allowance with light restrictions applied after 13Gb.
You can see the archive product information for this product here : http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/products/archive/broadband_premier_archive.shtml
If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Innovations
Grafter

Many thanks for your superfast response. I incidentally did find a way to raise a ticket - which of course I don't need now.
Liam
Grafter

Glad you managed to find your way in the end.  I can see your ticket is currently being replied to 🙂
glyndev
Grafter

How do you just raise a ticket if you are not sure what may be causing the problem ??.
I have a problem that could be email related or could be DNS related.
Brief outline of the problem : I am subscribed to several mailing lists at Yahoo Groups. for years no problems. since 24 July been bouncing 6 times, once to my +net username "devonports" and 5 occasions to my domain name "the-devonports.co.uk".
Want to raise a ticket but just go around in circles. Sad
James
Grafter

If you do raise a ticket with the specific details, then we can always pass the ticket to our network team ,who will be able to run various checks to try and find out where the problem lies.
Chris
Legend

If you can't find a specific path through the help assistant relating to your query, then you can just use this link (located at the right of the help assistant once you have selected any topic)
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
glyndev
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
If you can't find a specific path through the help assistant relating to your query, then you can just use this link (located at the right of the help assistant)

Sorry to be pedantic Chris, But what is the text label that I should be looking for ??.
I have loaded the help assistant page "http://portal.plus.net/wizard/?helpheader=helpassistant" via another account I hold and none of the links on the right of the screen take me to the page you suggest.
Chris
Legend

Hi Glyn,
Just select any topic from the list, the text on the right should then say
If you can't find the
answer on the website,
you can get in touch with
our Support Team -
Ask a Question
(Raise a Ticket)
Liam
Grafter

You do have to select a section first (i.e. go in one-level) and then you should see the box on the right-hand side with :
"Can't find what you're looking for?
If you can't find the
answer on the website,
you can get in touch with
our Support Team -
Ask a Question
(Raise a Ticket)
It's just like sending an email but you can view the progress on the website."
glyndev
Grafter

Got it now.
Cheers Chris and Liam
Be3G
Grafter

One word of caution: I have found tickets responses are rather slow when you use that link on the right hand side. It seems that the ticket just goes in to some generic pool and sits there until someone who might be able to help decides to reply to it; as such, I'd recommend following a proper path through the wizard if possible, even if you're not sure it's the right one.