cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get to my Plusnet router's admin page to find out the WI Fi password?

RichAllen
Grafter

How do I get to my Plusnet router's admin page to find out the WI Fi password?

Topic.
If I can use Wi Fi at home, it would make my mobile bills cheaper as I won't have to use all my data allowance up for my contract.
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: How do I get to my Plusnet router's admin page to find out the WI Fi password?

Click on Home Network then on the WLAN - in blue in right hand panel
Then details
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: How do I get to my Plusnet router's admin page to find out the WI Fi password?

The details are also on the underneath of your router
The same password that you use to connect other Wireless devices
You can also change your WiFi password if you prefer to, but this means you will have to reconnect all wireless devices again.
You can also change the SSID (Network WiFi name i.e Plusnetwireless-XXXXXX) to like 'RichAllen-WiFi'  same again on reconnecting all wireless devices connected.
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
mallinder

I can't see anywhere in the router settings where I can change either the SSID network name or the Password Key.
NorthEasterner you say it can be done - can you please point me in the right direction?  I've changed them on other router models, but seem to be stumped by this one (Technicolor).  Thanks.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Start here http://192.168.1.254/cgi/b/lan/?be=0&l0=4&l1=-1
Then click on WLAN etc.
Then Configure top right of the menu
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Thanks OldJim for covering on this topic re WiFi.
I've been off for a few days for family matters.
Hope you've managed to sort it  Wink
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up