cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I tell?

rids57

How can I tell?

I attempted to change my account from BBYW2 to Unlimited this morning, hoping to get it to change right away (my billing date is today) but since clicking the button I have had no notification e-mail and I can't find anything at all in my account details that tells me that I actually changed anything. I started out by just clicking the upgrade button to see whether there was a choice for 12 or 18 month contracts, etc (there wasn't). After seeing that my billing date was still pointing to today I ended up clicking the submit button in the hope that I wouldn't have to wait a month but am fairly sure I saw a 13/4 changeover date pop up but have seen nothing since.
Is there anywhere on the site that I can find any changes made to my account?
If I did indeed change from BBYW2 to Unlimited, do I have to wait a whole month before it goes active?
As my BBYW2 account is only a few months old I obviously don't need any hardware, so where do I specify that I want a 12 month / no hardware contract?
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: How can I tell?

Change over is normally at the billing date, however if you have just ticked over today you might be able to get changed over by requesting that on a ticket.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
rids57

That's my problem though, I have no details to open a ticket with and am not even sure I completed the process.
scootie
Grafter

have you checked that when you clicked to change to unlimited thata ticket wasnt opened auto.
check your tickets to see if this is true. or just give them a call
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Quote from: Rids
That's my problem though, I have no details to open a ticket with and am not even sure I completed the process.

I don't think you get the mail until change over, I haven't and I should change over on Sunday.
If you raise a new ticket they should be able to tell you pending requests on your account.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
rids57

Thanks for the advice, I opened a ticket and was relieved to find out that I didn't mess it up and everything is in order. Sadly though, I was told that I have to wait a whole month because I missed getting the request in before the billing date by a few hours. Ah well, such is life  Roll_eyes