cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move and profile / exchange update.

moffat2000
Grafter

House move and profile / exchange update.

Hello all,
I have completed a home move and taken Plus Net with me. I connected for the first time in the new house on Sunday, all is working fine.
The thing is when I check my profile on the Plus Net site it still has me at my old exchange and old telephone number.
Will these details update automatically at some point or has it just been missed.
Cheers in advance.
5 REPLIES 5
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: House move and profile / exchange update.

Hi moffat2000,
Can you PM me your old and new telephone numbers and I'll take a look for you.
Jojo Smiley
moffat2000
Grafter

Hi Joanne,
My old number was xxxxxxxxxx
New number is xxxxxxxxxx
Cheers.
[Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Personal data removed from a public forum but available for PN Staff.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi moffat2000,
I've had those numbers changed now to reflect the recent house move. It normally happens automatically so not sure why it didn't in your case, although this will not have affected your service in any way. The exchange data showing on your account still shows the old one but this will update shortly now the number has been changed. Once again, this will have no effect on your service.
Jojo Smiley
moffat2000
Grafter

Great stuff, thanks.
moffat2000
Grafter

My exchange data hasn't updated as of yet.
Also, when I moved house I didn't take Plus Net home phone with me. Home phone was cancelled on the 1st of September but still shows as active on my account. My account also shows there is a home phone bill due at the end of September.
Can I confirm that the home phone is cancelled and that I will not be billed another months line rental at the end of September.
Cheers.