cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Move Question

phillipbaker
Dabbler

House Move Question

im a little confused by the info on plusnets pages about a housemove. This is the situation and hopefully someone can just clarify the answer.
I have my line rental via Sky. My ISP is plus net. When i move house i will still be off the same exchange and goign to take my number with me. Is it possable for me to ask sky for a sim order with broadband and then pass the order number onto plus so they can move my broadband over to the new property on the same day sky move my line over to the new property, or do i have to wait for sky to move the line over then contact plus net to move the broadband over.
hope this all makes sense.
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: House Move Question

Hi,
It does make sense and I have just been reading a similar post
http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/plusnet/t/3722579-re-moving-simultaneous-order.html
Hi there,
Someone else over on Community said that Sky couldn't do SIM provides too. I can't think of a technical reason why not (and I know a fair bit about WLR) so strikes me as being a policy decision. Unfortunately it means you're going to need to wait around 7 days to get broadband after your line is installed (assuming you want to stay with Sky of course wink).
Kind Regards,
Mand Beckett
Plusnet Comms Team

James
Grafter

Re: House Move Question

Hi Phillip,
If you move your phone to us aswell, we should be able to do a simultaneous order for you.
If you're keeping Sky phone, it appears that they won't offer a sim code.