cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, some questions..

utsuhokuu

Hello, some questions..

Hello all, I just joined Plusnet, and is there anything for me to keep in mind regarding my services? (upload limit, traffic, do's and don'ts? some faults that usually happens on the first 10 days of the BB activation? oh, and some tips aswell. ;)) I chose the anytime calls and Plusnet PRO package. I'm a Gamer(I use PS3) and I stream when I'm not playing. I use P2P as well, but I always use it after midnight. (DL or UL) ;D. can some of the members please post their own pingtest result? I'd be great if you're in te same exchange as I am (Lincoln) I was with Virgin Media (50Mb) and was not getting the service I was paying for. My Gaming experience was horrible since my BB was activated. Plusnet says I'd get an average of 8Mb(somwhere from 5.5 to 12.5Mb) the speed doesn't really matter as long as I can get a smooth stream and gaming. I guess that's it for now.  Smiley
2 REPLIES 2
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Hello, some questions..

Hi utsuhokuu,
Welcome to Plusnet and the forum. The best place to find all the answers you need is either http://help.plus.net or by searching our website at http://plus.net
Jojo Smiley
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Hello, some questions..

hi ,utsuhokuu,
first thing get rid of the PS3 and get a gaming PC  :P.
seriously tho PN is fine gaming isp for PC dunno whats it like on consoles.
i have extra package on 21CN and get 16mg DL, ask for the upload to be uncapped , then hopefully you get  1mg like me, and then with the "pro add on" i am geting a ping of 15  Cool
have fun
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .