cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having some billing problems.

dinky

Having some billing problems.

In May I got an email from PN upgrading my usage allowance to 30gb for the same price I was paying before. Since then I've been overcharged by varying amounts. Each month for the past 3 months I've emailed customer service to get it seen to and I've been assured it'll be fixed but it keeps happening. I've been refunded 2 overcharged amounts instead of 3 and the account package price has been changed as per my request but it's still wrong.
I'm curious if this has happened to other people too.
3 REPLIES 3
Mark
Grafter

Re: Having some billing problems.

Hi dinky and welcome to the forums.
Sorry to hear you're having problems. I'll get this looked into today and find out what's going on.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Good morning Dinky,
I've had a look at your account and think I've figured out what's going on.
Basically when we upped the usage allowance on your account type from 20GB to 30GB it didn't go through correctly, therefore your account was still showing as 20GB usage, it was then adding an extra 10GB per month as prepay usage on your account. Plus any additional costs associated with going over the initial 20GB allowance. You also had a £1 per month domain name component on there which you hadn't used. I've corrected everything that I could see was wrong and am going to refund any overcharges now. I've also removed the £1 per month domain option, if you decide in the future that you want to take this up let us know and we'll add it back on.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
dinky

Thank you so much for your help Chris  Smiley