cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't got confirmation text of my broadband activation

fishmiao

Haven't got confirmation text of my broadband activation

Hi,
I have received text from Plusnet as " Your broadband service is due to become active by midnight on 08/01/2014. Please don't set up your router until we confirm your service is active." However I waited for 2 days and still didn't get any text. And I tried to call your company several times but the line is always busy. Could someone tell me when my broadband can be activated? It is really inconvenient without internet connection in my house :'(.
Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
steveuk
Grafter

Re: Haven't got confirmation text of my broadband activation

If it was me i would just plug it all in and see if it works.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

As above and leave it alone for 1/2 hour and see what lights come on and what colour.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
fishmiao

I tried. The wifi light was on and I could search my wifi account with my phone, yet I was directed to a technicor portal website or sth. like that(I am now off home and can't remember clearly.)
tim11pop
Dabbler

I gave PlusNet a call and they activated it in about 10 minutes. The reason is that the installers don't always let PlusNet know to activate the connection.
fishmiao

Thank you all. Got the text from Plusnet just now and able to connect to internet now. Smiley