cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has the "PlusNet Small Business Premier up to 8Mb" account been superceeded?

oliverb
Grafter

Has the "PlusNet Small Business Premier up to 8Mb" account been superceeded?

Just checking, I haven't seen any emails about it but I recently changed my home account and wondered if the office account was due an upgrade too?
4 REPLIES 4
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: Has the "PlusNet Small Business Premier up to 8Mb" account been superceeded?

I don't think it has yet, but there has been mention of a Business Product refresh for quite a while now.  Not sure where Plusnet are up to with this yet, or how far off it is.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

prichardson
Grafter

Re: Has the "PlusNet Small Business Premier up to 8Mb" account been superceeded?

Nope, Small Business Premier is one of our current products set and it is indeed the case we are looking to revamp our products.
The whole line is in for a good kicking as we are looking at the value added components in some detail to not just get them as an added bonus, but get the features businesses want these days.
For example, we have huge plans for the VoIP products.
When they are coming I would not like to say. Why?
Well, we have so many dates, so many times, I don't want my name to be mud Cheesy
That said, 2008 is the year I am assured.
jamessealey
Grafter

I am in the process of recommending PlusNet to my dad, who needs a speedy, reliable business focussed connection - hence PlusNet!
I am looking at the Small Business package, however have a couple of questions i would be grateful if anyone could answer:

• How much bandwidth is included per month if the annual contract option is chosen?

• Is the broadband phone feature optional? Or is it part of the deal, and if so, will NOT using it affect anything?

Hopefully this is the solution that my dad needs. He is currently with Pipex (on a different line), and has been for four years, however due to hassle with them recently over troubleshooting an account issue (an quite frankly the blatent rudness of the customer service guys he has been dealing with) he is now more than happy to move to another provider.
TIA
James
James
Grafter

Hi James,
There's not set allowance on Small Business Premier and the Broadband PAYG is optional.  But it doesn't affect anything if you don't use it.