cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware?

wyattnorm
Dabbler

Hardware?

I am a new customer awaiting connection....Order Tracker tells me everything is OK and the first payment has been taken.  What is concerning me is that the hardware order has not been placed yet...it is due to go live in 2 days.  Cutting it a bit fine I think.
I chose Plusnet because of the good reviews it has had in the past...I frightened myself silly when I had a look at the 'Rants' page.  After looking at some of the subject titles, I won't be going there again.
Here's hoping for a positive outcome.
Kind regards.
Norman.
4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Hardware?

thats the way it is normaly and it arrives on time, but when people wake up, one of the staff can check your order
itsme
Grafter

Except some areas will be affected by postal strikes so I don't know how PN ship these out but if if by Royal Mail perhaps they should be shipped earlier than normal.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I can see this has been ordered and the line is due to go active on the 15th so you should have the router on Friday, possibly Saturday morning at the latest (and Saturday is the day of activation). You should be fine, please let us know if not and we'll see what we can do for you.
wyattnorm
Dabbler

Thanks for the replies...breath is currently being held!
Kind regards.
Norman