cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware delivery and received, activation? - merged

mal0z
Grafter

Re: hardware delivery

We had a form delivered years ago - which asked us what to do, where to leave packages , in the greenhouse, with next door etc etc.
Quite how the posties are supposed to remember - unless they have a book for each round ?.
Anyway - let's hope Amir can intercept his postie tomorrow.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Some people seem as keen to get offline as others are to get online with PN Wink and very welcome they are too Smiley
If you haven't already received it make sure someone is in tomorrow Amir Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
atbs1
Grafter

We work from home, so our postie always delivers to the side door of the office at the back of the house; and we take packages in for the neighbours either side. We like our posties here in Suffolk.
mal0z
Grafter

I think the vast majority of posties do a great job. And in the countryside they often go out of their way to deliver a good service.
Mind you a few of them drive too fast around the narrow lanes............
and in really rural spots we have postal buses - so you can ride with them - mind you it's been a few years since I did it.
amir852
Grafter

i did not recive it today i wait every morning stay at home but no mail for me i called plusnet today and one of a guy from plusnet said i should wait until tommarow if i does not come they will send me another one. they sent it 1st class delivery i should of have recived it yesterday or today
pierre_pierre
Grafter

One of the BBC Essex presenters is Expecting an expansion of his houshold shortly, had three items delivered last week, the delivery bod threw them over the side gate,  two baby alarms, 
Strat
Community Veteran

Quote from: amir852
they sent it 1st class delivery i should of have recived it yesterday or today

...and it's not even Christmas Roll_eyes If the Postal Services can't get it right on a quiet time of the year...... Roll_eyes
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
amir852
Grafter

hi all sorry yesterday i recived the router and one of my house members kept the router safe so it does not get damaged or lost and now i got the router from her so i seted up the router and im now waiting for my line to get activated.
thanks all
amir852
Grafter

hardware recived

hi all i recived my hardware yesterday and setup my hardware today and its all setted up and now im waiting for my broadband activation so im currently on stage 'checking your line' so when will it get activated im impatient. the router is all setted up is there anything i need to do?
mal0z
Grafter

Good news  Grin Grin - we can stop blaming the Royal Mail now  Wink
mal0z
Grafter

Re: hardware recived

Strat
Community Veteran

...and start blaming the neighbours Grin
pierre_pierre
Grafter

he said it was a neighbour and a f email housemenber, is he keeping something else from us  Grin Grin
amir852
Grafter

Re: hardware recived

thanks i no
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Hardware delivery and received - merged

jim:post Threads on same subject merged and it it continues in this off topic mode I will move it to General Chit Chat  Grin mod:end