rookey
Grafter

Re: Gone downhill the past 2 weeks

New router not arrived has it been posted
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Give plusnet a rest. They already have a lot on their minds!! If your so desperate for a router go and get one yourself!!  Plusnet are not here to do EVERYTHING for you! They just supply internet and support. Not the fastest delivery in the world like USPS.
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
rookey
Grafter

The point of your post is????? RANT RANT RANT  Crazy
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

rookey,
Give me a nudge here or on twitter tomorrow and we'll check.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
rookey
Grafter

Thanks Chris  Smiley
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Quote from: rookey

I am defending Plusnet, because you are always pestering them!! for once why don't you check the order tracker here then click View order status by the side of it. Learn to use Member Centre  Crazy
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Quote from: Chris
rookey,
Give me a nudge here or on twitter tomorrow and we'll check.

Chris why don't you just provide customers on how to do this in the Member Centre on the Plusnet website. I have done this to track my router to see if it is dispatched. Its far much quicker than you having to do all hard work! You deserve a break in the games room Chris with a match with you colleague on PingPong!! Found this pic on Twitter  Smiley
rookey
Grafter

Quote from: JamieDanjoux
The point of your post is????? RANT RANT RANT  Crazy

I am defending Plusnet, because you are always pestering them!! for once why don't you check the order tracker here then click View order status by the side of it. Learn to use Member Centre  Crazy

For your info there is no information on the member centre at on for tracking the last item was jan 2012 I am aware of this that why I am asking in here I am not that thick.  
I think you need to stop being a smart ass as you don't know everything or what is on people account
rookey
Grafter

Quote from: JamieDanjoux

I am defending Plusnet, because you are always pestering them!! for once why don't you check the order tracker here then click View order status by the side of it. Learn to use Member Centre  Crazy

If the info was on the tracker I would not have to ask so this not my problem it plus net problem.  People dont know what on other people tracker so keep your size 18 out of it
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm sorry to hear your router hasn't arrived yet. We need to allow at least a couple of working days for it to get to you so please let us know if that still hasn't reached you tomorrow and I'll dispatch another.
PS do you know when you're planning to drop the old one off with us?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rookey
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
I'm sorry to hear your router hasn't arrived yet. We need to allow at least a couple of working days for it to get to you so please let us know if that still hasn't reached you tomorrow and I'll dispatch another.
PS do you know when you're planning to drop the old one off with us?
Adam

New one has arrived not so long ago and about to set it up.
Once I am happy everything is ok I will then drop it off..
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Once I am happy everything is ok I will then drop it off..

No problem just asking as we'd need to know in advance so let us know a day or two ahead if you can please.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rookey
Grafter

Back to square one again Sad
Bright
Grafter

Try gateway hopping. It may just be the normal "evening rush hour slowdown" fault... Undecided
rookey
Grafter

Tried it 3 times no success ah well bed time see what like in morning.
Is plus net going fit this problem think it being tricky for them?