cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gone back to PNs Voyager 105.. and internet is STILL dropping.

7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Gone back to PNs Voyager 105.. and internet is STILL dropping.

I'm fed up  Roll_eyes
No response from PN in my earlier topic which mentioned my 6th lot of hardware had expired since the grand BT balls up. Now I've become so desperate I've gone back to the Voyager 105 modem originally supplied to us on signup (which had problems staying connected back then).
It's failing now just like the others. Every few minutes... off it goes and then when it attempts to redial I get a message saying there was no dial tone. I manually hit cancel and redial and its fine.. for a few more minutes.
Is anyone going to look into this?
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
2 REPLIES 2
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Re: Gone back to PNs Voyager 105.. and internet is STILL dropping.

Have you raised a ticket?  It's no good keep opening new threads on here to moan.
I raised a problem with PN on Tuesday and they couldn't have been more helpful Cool
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Gone back to PNs Voyager 105.. and internet is STILL dropping.

For connection problems we ask that you raise a fault at faults.plus.net as this captures all the information needed and performs an automated line test, if you can let us know when you've raised a fault at that link we'll make sure someone here looks at it asap.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.