Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting ADSL2+ update

willhome
Grafter

Getting ADSL2+ update

Hi
Ive notice my exchange will be getting adsl2+ end of feb. To get the upgrade from 8mb to 24(20mb as plusnet call it) do i need to do anything or will it just happen?Huh
I currently on a old package that isn't listed anymore (i believe it was called "Premier Option 1" or something
Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
grahamt
Rising Star

Re: Getting ADSL2+ update

It might happen eventually, but if you want it quickly it's probably best to raise a ticket.
Graham
amcclean
Rising Star

The date for my exchange has varied considerably across sites like PN , samknows etc. I checked Pn exchange last week and found my line was enabled. Samknows currently says end May. I raised a ticket on Thursday at 16:03 and it was actioned before i got home an hour later.
now just have to wait 5 to 7 days for the change to occur. if memory serves me well all my dsl changes which require work at the exchange have happened on a Thursday so hopefully be the end of the week 🙂
raise a ticket or call support. I did both just to be sure.
podman
Apprentice
Grafter

@ willhome
I may be wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere that to get the up to 20Meg speed you have to be on the latest BB packages
i.e. it's not available for those on legacy ones.

willhome
Grafter

i hope thats not the case I prefere to have my deal.
15ish gb peak hour where peak is 4pm-midnight i prefere much better then the 60gb where peak is 8am-midnight!
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi willhome,
It's a bit more relaxed now I think. Just give me a nudge nearer the time when you've raised a ticket and I'll get it actioned for you.
Jojo Smiley