First days internet unbearably slow

FIXED
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Re: First days internet unbearably slow

Hi @Msdeeks87

I am sorry to hear this.

I have now addressed your concerns via a ticket on your account. You can view and respond here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
Msdeeks87
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Thanks for your reply Katie,

I'm still miffed as to why Alex told me on 24th Dec that I shouldn't recieve a charge and if I was to I was to contact customer services to have this reversed? I know this was post visit but it doesn't make sense.
Msdeeks87
Dabbler

I won't keep breaking customer services balls over it, you're just doing your jobs and following procedures at the end of the day. It would be useful to be made clear that even a router that is received faulty would still be classed as the customers equipment.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Hmmm ... you were asked for your router stats at the start of your problem. End to end data speed tests can not discern the difference between WiFi, internet and server performance issues. Router stats clearly report the performance of the part of the service BT Openreach are responsible for (which determines liability for engineer charges) which is the back of the phone socket (test port) to the exchange. Everything else is someone else’s responsibility - phone socket face plate, connecting wires, router, WiFi and hone devices are all the customers.

Did you get the same or a different router?

What devices did you experience problems with? Done have really bad performance issues where there’s dual band WiFi using the same SSID.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Msdeeks87
Dabbler

Problems all sorted now. Thanks folks.