cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding it hard

rodtrotter
Grafter

Finding it hard

I am finding it hard to sick within my 60 gb usage the kids all want to use I player and 4od play Xbox and use YouTube and I am having to stop them to keep the usage down
I may have to find a unlimited broadband deal anyone know of a good ISP offing a unlimited deal ?
3 REPLIES 3
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Finding it hard

Why not discuss your requirements with the Customer Options Team on Tuesday? They might be able to suggest something that would better suit your needs. They are available on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200 09:00 - 17:30 every weekday (except Bank Holidays)
David
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

PlusNet offer unlimited packages, so do other vendors like Demon Internet. There usually is a cost associated. PN employ some throttling on certain types of network traffic, except for their top end  package. I use their business option 3 with a support top up; seems to work ok. It is worth asking pertinent questions before signing up. At the same time check out what is on offer for optical fibre offerings for your area.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
rodtrotter
Grafter

Looking around ii found BE are doing there value unlimited they do have a Fair use policy but who doesn't  for £17 a month I will call PN to. See if they have any packs that will be better for me