Did you mean: 

Fibre connected yesterday,no router delivered. cannot use phone to call out

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Fibre connected yesterday,no router delivered. cannot use phone to call out

Hi Lisa,
If you restart your router, the Speed Profile on our side should take effect, can you let us know what speeds you are getting?
your speeds are around the 70Mb mark from what I can see, it's much better than what it was. Also, your speeds are picking up too, I can see that slowly DLM is increasing your connection rate as it's seeing a much better quality connection.
moggysmam
Dabbler

Hi Chris,
Thanks for all your help yet again.
Received the router,Thanks.
We cannot get this router to work for us,  Our Bungalow is rather large so the signal from the technicolor isn't strong enough to reach all the rooms. I looked into home plugs, but they can have range problems apparently?
I had a bit of a problem Saturday,I went out shopping and the other half decided to mess with the Billion router trying to set a static ip for his ps4, (messed it right up) but things are a bit better. My Computer which is the nearest is getting good results but unfortunately the boys aren't seeing the same. I'm going to have a break from reading about it at the moment because they are doing my head in lol.
Once again Thank you Very much.  Smiley
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

No problem at all - I'm glad we're seeing an improvement in speeds.
With regards to Wireless Coverage, you could try and change the Wireless Channel as shown here: http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/wireless_broadband/wireless_signal.shtml
The Homeplugs should work without any problems, assuming your bungalow uses the same electrical circuit throughout.
moggysmam
Dabbler

Hi Chris,
We tried the Wireless channel using- WiFi analyzer, the channel we are on is the strongest unfortunately. We also have 3 circuits on the bungalow (Typical)
Kind regards..... Lisa
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I've used these across ring mains connected to different fuse boxes (both fuse boxes connected to the same consumer unit/meter).
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
moggysmam
Dabbler

Thanks Jelv, I will have a look.
I think they 're a bit peeved because I have all the signal on my p.c. lol & I'm not a gamer. Unless you count Candy Crush.