cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Broadband Low Speeds

HNKS
Grafter

Fibre Broadband Low Speeds

Im currently getting between 2-3mbs. This is ridiculous. Whats going on!!? I honestly cant wait to leave Plusnet. First the estimated speeds were really off, then the damn router which I had to replace because it was so poor, now I have nothing but problems every peak. Pathetic.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre Broadband Low Speeds

Sorry to hear about the issue with slow speeds. If you can raise a fault with us at http://faults.plus.net I'm sure we can help get that sorted.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

I have this issue too on the FTTP trail. Problem first logged on Thursday 5th and back again. Updated the Question #78150116 to include latest details.
TAP3 test not possible as system is always busy when I try to run it.
Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @ georgelnx
I can see an engineer is due to visit today, I hope everything goes to plan. Feel free to reply back if there's any issues.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@adam
Engineer has been but the line is working okay today. This is an intermittent problem worst luck.
The fibre checks out cleanly so the engineer thinks it may be in the exchange equipment in the card where my line is plugged in.
Hopefully some one will look at that.
George
Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT