cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Appointment

shellieb46

Fibre Appointment

Hi,
Can one of the PN guru's check that my fibre appointment has been confirmed for the 30th please?
Thanks
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre Appointment

Hi there,
I've just checked on our suppliers systems and can see that the appointment hasn't been confirmed yet, that shouldn't be any cause for concern at this stage but I've set myself a reminder to check it again on Monday for you so I'll keep you posted.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
BRABUS
Grafter

How long after an order is placed is it confirmed?  Is the customer actually e-mailed to say it is on or not - just curious?
shellieb46

Adam,
Thanks for this, looking foward to hearing some good news today!
Also, when the account change happens on the 30th, will you be able to change the market banding to the cheaper £19.99 price (market 2, same exchange (same cab even) as houlton23)?
Thanks
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
I've just checked and the order is confirmed for the 30th.
will you be able to change the market banding to the cheaper £19.99 price (market 2, same exchange (same cab even) as houlton23)?

Assuming that you are in a market 2 area that should happen automatically, let me know if not for any reason.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
houlton23
Grafter

Thanks Adam, will keep you informed if anything goes wrong (fingers crossed it won't) Smiley
EDIT: Whoops, posting on the wrong account...
shellieb46

Can someone please check that the router has been shipped? Not received yet + install is on Thursday
Thanks
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Your router has been shipped yesterday, so you should receive this before Thursday.
Chris