cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few quick questions!

chalklin

Few quick questions!

Hiya guys
Very happy with my internet with plusnet, no problems at all! Only thing is, I have the cheapest service (10gb I think?) but every month I go over the allowed usage, so get billed more. That's fair enough, I don't have a tv so watch iplayer and that kind of thing a fair bit.
My bill is normally £21-£22 per month with the extra charges, just wondering how much it would be if I had the 60gb thing? It would save on the extra charge I'm presuming, but would it be more than £22 per month?
I have the home phone thing (think you have to have a home phone service to have the net?) but don't even have a home phone so losing that or whatever is no issue.
Any feedback would be great or any ways to reduce my bill would be lovely!  Grin
Thanks very much
6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Few quick questions!

It's very borderline but looks as though you wouldn't save money
Putting the options in here http://www.plus.net/residential/bundles.shtml gives £22.74 for Extra which is exactly £5 more than Value in a Market 3 area
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi chalklin,
You can certainly go on the extra package (60GB) and as you're in a low cost area you can get it for just £11.49, which as Jim said would make it £22.74 including your phone line rental. Although that may be slightly over what you have paid including extra usage it is still 50GB more a month, so you wouldn't have to worry about what you watch. If you want you can do this by logging into your member center at this page but bear in mind you wouldn't change over until your next billing date.
Jojo Smiley
chalklin

Hi, I keep trying to upgrade but it doesn't let me, every month this is costing me more and more!  Embarrassed
Thanks
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi chalklin,
If you want me to schedule your account to change to Extra I can sort that out for you.
Jojo Smiley
chalklin

Yes please! Thanks very much.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

OK that will be scheduled for your next billing date.