cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up with buffering

Lindasarah
Hooked

Fed up with buffering

I've complained about this before and changed the channels, plugged router into tv with cable and still no joy, I should be able to watch iplayer, Netflix etc without buffering. I'm leaving as soon as my contract is finished. 

Just did another speed test, results below

Ping Download Upload
296 ms 3.96 Mb/s 8.61 Mb/s
Plusnet

Expecting a different result? Tell us
Plusnet
Not your provider?

1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Fed up with buffering

Thanks for getting in touch @Lindasarah

Our testing hasn't identified any issues with your service. If you're still having issues please follow the steps below we can investigate further please connect your computer/laptop to the router with an ethernet cable and run the BT Speedtester service at http://speedtest.btwholesale.com

You must ensure that you have no other programs running at the same time such as streaming, general browsing and the most common one is antivirus programs downloading updates in the background. This must be done on a wired connection and not wireless Once the initial result is completed please click Further Diagnostics. Please type in your phone number and click run diagnostic test. This will run a test and send the results to the server for investigation

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team