cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty Router

rob1969
Grafter

Faulty Router

Hello I thought I better post on this new forum as my previous posts were on the old un.
I was given a replacement router as my existing one was faulty and I have asked 3 times for a returns bag and have been told 3 times that one has been sent out to me but I still have not recieved it, I wonder if you could please either send me one out or give me permission to chuck the faulty router in the bin as I cant keep waiting for the postie too come only to come without the bag.
http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=57081&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
6 REPLIES 6
James
Grafter

Re: Faulty Router

Hi there,
We've tried 3 times now so I reckon your best bet is to not to worry about it anymore.
Let's just chalk this one off.
rob1969
Grafter

How do you mean you have tried?
Are you saying that all the bags went missing?
Anyway thanks I will bin the router.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 168

Well I tried to dispatch 2 bags myself to you, then I got someone else to send the 3rd just to make sure I wasn't doing anything daft. As none of the 3 arrived it's a bit confusing, but as James says I think we can chalk this one off now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 73

Excuse me asking the obvious, but is the address PN hold the correct one?  Also this week I think the Royal Mail dispute is causing logistical and delivery problems - including no mail deliveries here today.
David
James
Grafter

It must be owing to the fact that we sent out a replacement router.
rob1969
Grafter

Yes I got the router within 3 days of PN telling me they were sending it. I will keep the faulty router for another week just incase I get 3 returns bags turn up.
Cheers.