Copper line test:
Test Outcome : Fail
Description : FAULT - Dis in Exchange
Diagnosis Code: T096
3 REPLIES 3
Mark
Grafter

Re: Fault response - help

Its an internal reply for record purposes and should have been marked as such. If it wasnt I'll have words.
As for its meaning I'll wait until I check with faults but clearly an issue at exchange level has been identified. Is that all thats been documented on the ticket?
itsme
Grafter

If you want to know all Opeanreach Fault Codes Dis in exchange is probably the easiest to clear as it's either a bad connection, broken jumper or a line protection module failure
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Mark,
Yes it was marked internal - I was just curious
This is the full report
Internal:
1-O5NOE1 / 06445652
RRT does show sync dropping slightly. Exchange dis MAY be due to doing a PSTN test previously to an OSC, and is not conclusive.
RRT Report Summary:
Confirmed FRC: PER
Prognosis: Prognosis for a period of 14 days from 09-Jul-2008 to 22-Jul-2008. The circuit was in sync throughout the specified analysis period. Please refer to the other sub tests within the OSC including the Status Check to confirm whether the circuit is currently in sync and logged on. If the circuit is currently out of sync please carry out internal wiring, filters, modem/router checks with the End User at the master socket where possible.The circuit is dropping sync slightly.
There have been a few initializations on the line during most parts of the day. This behaviour happens on almost all days during the analysis period.
Copper line test:
Test Outcome : Fail
Description : FAULT - Dis in Exchange
Diagnosis Code: T096
MFL : FU
Broadband service management - OSC:
Service ID: CBUK10920058
Test Type: oscnetworkchk
Duration:
SubDuration:
Layer Status
Modem pass