Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault reporting acknowledgement

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Fault reporting acknowledgement

When you report a BB fault don't you get an  acknowledgement email any more?

5 REPLIES 5
JayG
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Fault reporting acknowledgement

No - in my experience you only receive an email when PlusNet update the ticket.

(You can of course view your ticket via the member centre if you want to make sure it's actually there.)

skuzzbag
Dabbler

I'm not even getting those now. There have been 4 updates to my request and none of them generated an email to my contact email. They all went to the plusnet email which I have never used.

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

glloyd
Rising Star

Getting worse then. At least you used to get an email to say they had received your report. 

glloyd
Rising Star

Fault getting worse with higher and higher SNR being imposed with the normal speed drop. Ticket sat there for days with no action so decided to take the plunge and phone. 30 minutes listening to the atrocious noise designed to make you get fed up and ring off, only to be told it takes 72 hours before anything is done. In the 14 years I've been with Plusnet (not for much longer when my current contract is up) I've never know such terrible service. How they keep getting awards for best customer service lord above knows.   Oh yes they insist you plug into the so called test socket despite a brand new BT filtered faceplate fitted only a couple of weeks ago.