cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault - Been patient but think its been long enough now for just the courtesy of a human response.

kehall
Hooked

Fault - Been patient but think its been long enough now for just the courtesy of a human response.

Hi,

I raised a fault ticket 134995759 on 30th as my line which has been stable at 17Mbps+ for best part of the entire year has deteriorated recently, lots of drops etc, down to 6Mbps at one point. All the usual suspects checked, seems to be a repeat of a problem I had a few years ago - line sounds clear with nothing connected but DSL tones are being heard through a filtered phone in the 3Khz voice band (a bit like harmonics) when DSL connected (phone is filtered, through VDSL plate or microfilter or both!). Graphs uploaded to the ticket to show line history.

This will likely need a broadband engineer visit and I'm more than disappointed to not have got anywhere despite raising another ticket 135100707 on Sunday almost 2 days later, asking for an update, without a response.

Can someone please advise what's happening?

2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Fault - Been patient but think its been long enough now for just the courtesy of a human respons

I'm getting this chased up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
kehall
Hooked

Re: Fault - Been patient but think its been long enough now for just the courtesy of a human respons

Thanks Matthew for chasing this last week, it almost helped! Wink

I won't go into all the details now to save Plusnet some embarrassment but suffice to say we're no further on in reality to where we were almost two weeks ago.

Perhaps the "We'll do you proud" tagline should be temporarily taken down!

An engineer was booked that didn't turn up (not your problem but up to you to handle), and yet again I have no update to tickets, one that was opened in case there was a problem with the first (who was to know - never before had a ticket gone unresponded to for so long!) was responded to in a very terse manner "please refrain from opening multiple tickets" - well I'm sorry but if the first one was answered promptly I wouldn't have!

I would just like someone to take ownership of this issue and see it through, and with some feeling of urgency or care as the line is up and down all over the place and I'm feeling extremely ignored at the moment. I know you can do better as past experiences of a customer of old so I'm putting this down to a blip but still, it's not great and I rather suspect new customers will not be as tolerant.

Over to you Smiley