cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTC line repair but stuck at ADSL speed

adrianflatt
Grafter

Re: FTTC line repair but stuck at ADSL speed

Yes we are on a 80/20 product!!! and really want this fixed to get the speed i am paying or close too...
dick:quote
adrianflatt
Grafter

Could someone please adjust my profile your end? i am still after the bank holiday still stuck at sub 40 but above 30 speed.
My line is capable of 70-80 speeds based on your testers, BT's and what i am paying so please adjust today
adrianflatt
Grafter

is there anyone from Plusnet can deal this today please? I have been a customer of yours for many many years and the service or lack or contact on your part or care is starting to get bad...
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I'm surprised that this has been missed. Is the BTw Performance test working for you (ignore the red preamble except make sure no other programs are using the Internet) and at the end of the first run, click the Further Diagnostics button, enter just your Phone number and Run the Further Diagnostics Test?
Do a Copy and Paste of the results and post here (no need to grab an image).
adrianflatt
Grafter

hi,
yes the results tonight are:
Download speedachieved during the test was - 36.91 Mbps
For your connection, the acceptable range of speedsis 20 Mbps-38.72 Mbps .
Additional Information:
IP Profile for your line is - 38.72 Mbps
Anotherone
Champion

Have you got a fault ticket open on this at all Adrian?
adrianflatt
Grafter

Quote from: Anotherone
Have you got a fault ticket open on this at all Adrian?

Well at long last something from plusnet, so we will re test from the 28th! and report back
Thank you for your patience.
I have run sufficient testing on your line and can see that all parameters look to be running correctly however you are still provisioned on the 40/10 product on our suppliers side, this is not to be confused with the package you are on which is Plusnet Unlimited Fibre. I have placed the order which will complete in one working day (27/08). We request that you retest the service from 28/08 onwards.
I appreciate your point regarding the cost element and this is an error on our part with the provisioning of your order. I have as such placed the order as above along with increasing the profile on our end. With regards to a refund I have spoken with my manager and agreed the following - the difference in the packages is £4 so over the year amounts to £48, I have refunded the last 3 months broadband costs (£18.49). The total refund processed by me is £55.47, this will be back in your bank within 5 working days but will arrive in two parts, one at £18.49 and the other at £36.98. I trust this is satisfactory.
On behalf of Plusnet I would like to apologise for the inconvenience this may of caused.
Anotherone
Champion

Well that sounds like a satisfactory outcome, even if it's taken sometime! Let's hope all is well on the 28th.
adrianflatt
Grafter

Quote from: Anotherone
Well that sounds like a satisfactory outcome, even if it's taken sometime! Let's hope all is well on the 28th.

Well the speed is at 76 today so as long as the line is good i am happy! after near 3 weeks...