Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTC Uploads

Danplusnet
Grafter

FTTC Uploads

Hi
I was on the original trials for FTTC so as such I have an uncapped upload rather than the 2mb limit I believe you apply to new customers. I have moved to a new address can I migrate this to my new address?
Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: FTTC Uploads

Hi Danplusnet,
Yes, you'll be able to keep what you had before.
Jojo Smiley
Danplusnet
Grafter

Hi
I participated in the FTTC trails whilst at my parents house, They obviously want to keep the home phone number and a cheaper internet package ( they aren't gamers so FTTC Pro isn't really suitable for them). Will Plusnet allow me to migrate the FTTC but leave the phone behind?
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Yes, so long as you advise exactly what you wish to do. What we'd have to do is create a new account for you at the new address and change your account into your parents names. It will be ok, as long as you are perfectly clear what you want to do when you request it.
Jojo Smiley
Danplusnet
Grafter

Hi Jo
Just to let you know I tried to do this but, according to your provisioning department it can not be done. Which is a real shame  Angry
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'm pretty sure we can Smiley open a ticket detailing fully what it is you want to do and I'll get it passed to someone who can do it for you. Smiley