Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra GB

ForeverArsenal
Grafter

Extra GB

Hi
Changed from PAYG to BBYW option 3 with 20 gb included several months back,can't recall if at the time of change over if I  had the option of having extra GB'S added if one went over the included 20gb.
Can anyone from +net tell me ? ,if answer is yes how do I find out if I took up that option please.
2 REPLIES 2
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Extra GB

With BBYW you can select in advance to add extra GB to your chosen option each month (75p per GB) or purchase additional GB during a month (£1 per GB). When signing up there was the option to automatically buy additional GB when required. If you didn't choose that then you can still buy additional GB when you run out.
You can find out if you prepaid for additional GB by logging into the Member Centre and selecting Connection Settings > Control Your Broadband > Change My Usage Allowance
This will show you the monthly usage allowance you have already bought  and whether you have opted for fixed cost or PAYG for extra GB.
You can set a limit on the amount spent on additional GB here
Connection Settings > Control Your Broadband > Set A Broadband Price Limit
ForeverArsenal
Grafter

Re: Extra GB

Hi Alanf
Many thanks for the info.
Should have had a poke around site before posting,getting to old in the head for all this techie stuff.
I had ticked the box to add extra gb if I go over my 20gb so ok .
Only ever used about 2 or 3 gb before doing a bit of p2p,but that soon soaks it up.
Thanks again.
Barry.