cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exceeding usage allowance but close to change of product date.

monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

Exceeding usage allowance but close to change of product date.

edit: having typed all that i just got this email "You've now used up your product's broadband usage allowance of 15GB. We've added a further 1GB of usage for the month to your account, which will add a £1.00 charge to your next subscription charge."
i didnt know it would auto add the charge but its fine with me, any comments still welcome.

hello.
will try and be brief.
on connecting to the internet last night instead of going to my homepage i got diverted to a "sorry to interupt you" message from +net.
it said something about not being able to take a payment. i have had my account for 3 years without issue (DD) and there is no payment due till the 15th.
on checking i saw, for the 1st time in 3 years i was about to hit my 15gb monthly limit  Shocked
i assume this is what the warning was really about?

anyway. my month ends on the 14th (new cycle from the 15th) but i need full speed up until then so thought about adding 3gb.
when i goto the page to buy more GB do i select 18GB (my own 15gb + 3gb i want to buy)? when i do that it says "new monthly payment is", does this mean it will just take £3.00 more as a one off?

my other concern is that, again after 3 years, i have just changed product to take effect on the 15th March, to "extra" with 60GB. will me buying 3gb more this month effect that product change?
its just really confusing on trying to add 3gb more getting the "new monthly charge" message.
thank you.
1 REPLY 1
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Exceeding usage allowance but close to change of product date.

Hi there,
It looks like you're on the flex option on one of our legacy products at the moment - as you've seen extra usage is just added in that case at £1 per GB. This won't affect your account type change at all.
Hope that helps,