cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer and PN Router?

crazyinweston

Engineer and PN Router?

Hi,
I initially received an email to say appointment booked for 30/10/2013 but this was sent on the 9th Oct with nothing heard since. ticket ref #75532893
Is my engineer coming today to install fibre? not had a text or email/phone call, and he has less than an hour left on his time slot, 1-6pm (do they arrive after 6pm if late? will i even get a text/call from them? will they even turn up?)
Because I've taken a day off work for this and I don't want to be time wasted.
Plus my router has not yet been dispatched?
09/10/2013 Technicolor TG582n Fibre Router

Status                 Phase                                 Message
Stage Passed Buy                                         Thank you for choosing Technicolor TG582n Fibre Router from PlusNet
Stage Passed Payment has been taken The payment for your Technicolor TG582n Fibre Router has now been made.
Hardware dispatch pending                         The order has not yet been placed
Why hasn't it been placed when it says I've paid for it?
Thanks,
David.
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Engineer and PN Router?

Hi there,
Really sorry to say that the simultaneous order failed. The phone's gone active but the broadband order was unfortunately cancelled - we didn't get any notice of this for some reason.
I've been and had a chat with our provisioning team and they're on it and will be in touch shortly to advise of the new appointment date. I've also ordered the router for you, so that should be with you before the weekend.
Once again we're very sorry that the order hasn't gone through, hope it's sorted for you soon.
EDIT: Further investigation reveals that the order for the phone service wasn't actually placed. Believe me I'm chasing this up, we'll do all we can to get everything sorted for you as soon as possible. Your account will be updated very soon.
crazyinweston

Re: Engineer and PN Router?

Matt,
Thanks, I've had the phonecall and rebooked the engineer for the 13th Nov.
I also would like to know why was it never placed.
Thanks,
David.