cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer No Show Again

dantronix

Engineer No Show Again

I chose to upgrade my inernet to Fibre Optic, bought the new modem and booked the engineers appointment for Friday 30th November, all confirmed by PlusNet, after waiting in all day and taking time of work which was unpaid as i am self employed still no engineer showed.
When I finally got through to someone at Plusnet I was told the appointment had been cancelled by the service provider and they dont know why, and that someone would be in contact to let me know whats happening and when my new appointment would be?
I am still waiting for confirmation of a new payment, and still no one has been in contact Sad
I was hoping for a little more co operation from Plusnet 😕
Im not happy right now.
4 REPLIES 4
antonydon
Dabbler

Re: Engineer No Show Again

I don't know if your suffering from the same 'fault' but I had to open a thread today also for a no-show engineer.  Perhaps Plusnet should contact engineers or get them to confirm that the job will be attended 24 hrs in advance.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@dantronix
I'm really sorry to hear about this and that we didn't jump to sort this our for you when you called us about it. I'm going to look into what's happened now, arrange another engineer and get back to you.
@antonydon
As the engineers aren't employed by us (BT Openreach) we don't have direct contact with them, in your case it was our bad and related to a system problem at our side rather than to do with the engineers.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
antonydon
Dabbler

Thats great Adam, but you still can't sort out my problem.  Saying sorry only goes so far, anyway I din't mean to jump onto someones elses thread only to let them know they are not alone with this problem.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm helping dantronix on this thread and I know someone else is already helping on yours but do let me know if you'd like any further help with this.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team