cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer Appointment multiple dates

StevieR

Engineer Appointment multiple dates

Hello.
I have recently left BEthere before the Sky change over and opted for the PN Fibre Unlimited.
Choose an installation date of 05/02/2014 and got an email to confirm this as I will be in.
Was looking through my details online to see if the router has been sent yet and noticed a ticket open [80347110] that just said engineer installation date was 06/02/2014 and will have to be in otherwise a £50 fee again.
This wasn't the day I picked and also I was not informed of this at all via email or phone as it said on the email I received and only noticed it by chance on a ticket I didn't create.
I made a ticket [80763819] yesterday to check the dates but not response yet.
3 REPLIES 3
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Engineer Appointment multiple dates

Hi StevieR,
Welcome to the Community Forums!
The date that you selected at signup is always subject to change and we will do our best to get the date you've requested. Unfortunately, in some cases, we can't get that date due to engineer availability.
In this case, you selected 05/02/2014, however the earliest date available when the order was placed was 06/02/2014. There's changes in the pipeline which will stop such issues occurring in the future.
Please do let us know if I can be of any further help.
StevieR

Thanks for the quick reply, just wanted to check the dates so can now plan for the 6th for the engineer to be here.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Yep - that's fine, it's all booked in for you Smiley