Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email: temporary problem: please try again later

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Email: temporary problem: please try again later

@wuggywugrat, I get somebody to take a look at that for you now as it appears our mail platform accepted the message on time but it wasn't delivered until later.
@purplebus, can you PM me with the details of the addresses you sent from, the addresses you sent to and the approximate times and I can get somebody to check the Exim logs for any sign of your mail.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

purplebus
Grafter

Thanks Bob, I've PM'd you at 13.55 today.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Thanks, I'll take a look now.
Edit: I've sent you a PM as I need a little more info.
Edit again: Scrap that, I reckon I know what the problem could be. If you're mail is being forwarded to the PlusNet address associated with your Community Site account then I think it might be down to the fact that you have our spam filter configured to delete anything it considers to be spam at the server level. Chances are that some of your emails are getting incorrectly identified as spam. You can change your spam settings using the Manage My Mail tool here.
If the emails are getting sent to your Bigfoot address and being forwarded to Gmail and Bigfoot say they are receiveing and forwarding the messages, then any missing email in this scenario would be outside of our control as it will have left our relay servers and been passed to Bigfoot.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵