Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ellacoya profile - can I see it?

Moose666
Grafter

Ellacoya profile - can I see it?

I asked a question about slow newsgroup access speeds and received the reply:
    "I can confirm from checking your not currently applied an ellacoya profile that controls your
      speeds, I am esclating this to our networks team, please monitor this ticket for further updates.

Accounting System: Nothing Found 

Ellacoya System: Nothing Found
"
Is there any way I can see the Ellacoya profile myself, or is it only available to support staff?
--
Moose666
[A new PlusNet subscriber, asking a few questions in the Community Support Forum. I could probably get replies using "My Questions", but if I ask here the replies can be easily found by the next newbie!]
3 REPLIES 3
ramidoodle
Grafter

Re: Ellacoya profile - can I see it?

Quote from: Moose666
Is there any way I can see the Ellacoya profile myself, or is it only available to support staff?

Hi,
Ellacoya profile is visible to PlusNet Staff only. Ellacoya DB doesn't hold any data for your account for some reason. this is why my colleague has escalated the ticket to the traffic management team.
you've managed to get first connected within the past 24 hours, this might be reason behind the Ellacoya profile being blank, however, the best advice will come back on Monday when the network team are in  Smiley
will keep a note of your account to chase for an update from the traffic management team on Monday
Moose666
Grafter

Quote from: RamiDoodle
Ellacoya profile is visible to PlusNet Staff only.

Thanks for explaining.
Quote from: RamiDoodle
you've managed to get first connected within the past 24 hours, this might be reason behind the Ellacoya profile being blank, however, the best advice will come back on Monday when the network team are in  Smiley

This message wasn't meant as a criticism, your response has been excellent and I didn't expect anything to change over the weekend.
ramidoodle
Grafter

Thanks matey.
I'm a bit curious to know the answer from the network team Smiley because I don't really know how long it takes for Ellacoya to be set or at which stage during the account activation this will be set
btw, current line rate shoud be oki now