cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Activation

Redcoat-Mic

Early Activation

Hi,

Seen a few posts on here of people successfully getting their early activation, my neighbours also got connected far before their date. Just got our router but no point plugging it in yet. 

Our date is 2/3 October which is fine but I'd really appreciate it if there was any means of speeding this up.

Thanks, 
Michael.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Early Activation

Hi Michael,

Apologies about the wait for your activation. With the type of order we've placed, it isn't possible to speed things up I'm afraid. We're taking over a working line from another provider and by regulation we have to provide 10 working days notice.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Redcoat-Mic

Thank you for the reply.

Could you clarify why I got a letter from Plusnet advising me someone new was moving it and asking if I was ok with this? I moved in at the start of the month but the application for Plusnet was after this and wasn't part of a moving process, so the letter is advising me that I am moving in and asking for my own permission to have the line changed? Bit confused! 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

That's a bit puzzling. Sounds like the letter was sent in error. Sad

I'd recommend ignoring it. Apologies for any confusion caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet