cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Activation for Plusnet Broadband

Cheng930823

Early Activation for Plusnet Broadband

Hi, my broadband is activating on 19 th of this month. I wonder is there any way I can bring the date foward, wouldn't mind paying extra if the price is reasonable.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Early Activation for Plusnet Broadband

Hi there,

Sorry to disappoint but there's been an issue causing our orders to cancel that we've placed against your line.

This appears to be due to a "tag" that's been left on the line from the previous provider. I've raised a "tags query" with our suppliers to get it removed before we can place a new order.

I'll keep ownership of this to make sure there's no delay between those two activities.

Once we have a new order in place there are options for an expedite but do bear in mind that has a cost of over £100 associated with it.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Cheng930823

Thanks for the reply.

If it's gonna be that expensive I think I will pass it.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem,

The TAGS query I've raised should be resolved within the next 72 hours.

I'll be away for a while from tomorrow but I'll ask one of my colleagues to pick this up for you in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Cheng930823

I received a text after your response saying it will be completed on the 19th but it didn't. So I called to plusnet customer service they said I will receive a call from the broadband service provider and it should be done by today. But today I haven't receive anything so I called back to the customer service and in the end they told me you have been personally in charge of my issue so they can't get the reference code, and I have to wait for Monday to get in contact with the broadband service provider.

May I ask when would my broadband be really ready to use?

Thanks,
Cheng
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Cheng,

I'm sorry this is taking a while to resolve. I still haven't received an update to the "tags" query I've raised with our suppliers.

I've escalated this with them and hopefully should be able to update you on Monday.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
knecas

Hi,
I am still waiting for my broadband activation too. It was supposed to be done by the 19th however there was no further communication by plus net. I cannot wait much longer as I must use broadband for business purpose at home and using mobile data cost me too much every day! Please can anyone find out what is going on?