Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMHORSL

TechnicA1
Hooked

EMHORSL

Hiya
Could somebody tell me how the exchange upgrade at EMHORSL is going/or completed, and whether my actual line will improve after this move?
If not, can i ever make use of the 'up to 20mbs'  in any way?
Also even before news that this exhange was being upgraded (and i would see a bit of instabilty in my line), my line dropped nearly every day, i lose internet for 10-20 mins at varying times during the day. Could somone look into this please and tell me if there is a problem and whether it can be resolved?
Regards
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: EMHORSL

Hi there,
Your move to 21CN has already been completed, though I suspect the line will still be training as we're not seeing a profile on BTs side yet (though if you perform a BT speed test that will tell you what your current downstream profile is - please let us know if it's significantly higher than 5500 and we'll adjust your profile on our side to match).
Regarding the drops, we're not seeing that on our connection logs - is it definitely the router losing connection, or could it be a problem with the wireless if you use that instead?
TechnicA1
Hooked

Re: EMHORSL

Thanks for speedy reply Matt. I've performed the test a few times and regularly get over 5.5mbps downstream
Your DSL Connection Rate :6.69 Mbps(DOWN-STREAM), 448 Kbps(UP-STREAM)
IP Profile for your line is - 5.5 Mbps
On the dropping issue, it is all my devices - laptop, iPhone and ps3 and the wife's iPhone. I watched the router over the course of one of the drops, the light marked Internet flashed, went off completely, stayed off for 5 mins, went red, then back to green again. Broadband and Power lights remained on, could it be the router that is having a problem if your not seeing anything your logs? Any help greatly received.
Cheers