cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dreadful

Plusnot

Dreadful

Buyer beware. New customer to Plusnet fibre optic broadband, ordered 4 weeks ago, three failed BT Openreach engineer visits to date. 'Stuck' in Openreach system so cannot re book in spite of escalated complaint intervention. No internet to date for over 2wks. Plusnet are subsidiary of BT Openreach, 'we'll do you proud'....not so far. Lost in a system that is not customer focused. May as well have signed up with BT Openreach as they are evidently the service in control, not Plusnet and certainly not the customer.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Dreadful

I'm genuinely sorry to hear about this.
I can see that a member of our complaints team is handling this, I'll go and speak to them now to see if we can expedite the progress of this issue for you.
Adam
EDIT:
Just a quick update to say that the issue with the order is being reviewed by a team manager at our suppliers and we're hoping for a further update about this tomorrow.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Just as a point of Information, Plusnet are owned by BT Retail, not Openreach. And because of OFCOM's regulations, BT Retail are not allowed to be given preferential treatment over any other ISP/CP.
Plusnot

Many thanks for that clarification Anotherone - preferential treatment is not what I am seeking, just the service promised when I signed up.
Thank you Adam, I have had a multitude of apologies and failed assurances from Plusnet over the last two weeks although nobody has been able to resolve the matter - feeling hope less. Will have to wait another 24 hours which has been the case each day since 11th March. Any effective help is appreciated though.